Building Permits

Building Permits are required for any structural changes made within town limits, including any decks and sheds. Permits are available from the Town Office.
Building Permit Form

Development Permits

Development Permits are required for any development made on property within town limits, including new construction and remodeling or renovating existing structures. Permits are available from the Town Office. 
Development Permit Form 

Residential Fire Pits

The Town has a bylaw that sets the minimum standards for the control of fire pits, chimineas, wood stoves, fireplaces and other outdoor approved appliances in residential areas. These outdoor appliances are required to be inspected and approved by the Town's Fire Chief prior to use. Completed applications must be returned to the Town Office for approval.
Fire Pit Permit Form




No events at this time.